Managed fund offers registration process
Before an offer can be registered, a scheme must be registered
Part of: Managed fund offers
A managed fund is an investment that pools money from many investors. You need to register a managed investment scheme on the Disclose Register before you can make an offer under that scheme.
Registering an offer
Make sure you have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application. You'll have 120 days to complete your application once you start.
Advising us of participants
You need to add participants when registering the underlying scheme.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you provide to us are correct and complete.
Financial Service Providers
Some participants to an offer will need to be registered as a Financial Service Provider and/or licensed to provide a specific financial service.
More 'Managed fund offers' guides:
- Managed fund offer fees Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Filing fund updates Find out when to file fund updates for each fund within an offer.
- Filing full portfolio holdings Find out when to file full portfolio holdings for a fund within an offer.
- Filing annual confirmation notices Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Keeping managed fund offer details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed fund offer documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents to the register.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- Managed fund offers legislative reference guide These guides relate to sections of your online application to register a managed fund offer.
- Providing managed fund data We offer file upload and web based services to help you file your managed fund data.