A managed fund is an investment that pools money from many investors. You need to register a managed investment scheme on the Disclose Register before you can make an offer under that scheme.
Registering an offer
Make sure you have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application. You'll have 120 days to complete your application once you start.
Advising us of participants
You need to add participants when registering the underlying scheme.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you provide to us are correct and complete.
Financial Service Providers
Some participants to an offer will need to be registered as a Financial Service Provider and/or licensed to provide a specific financial service.
More 'Managed fund offers' guides:
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Find out when to file fund updates for each fund within an offer.
- Find out when to file full portfolio holdings for a fund within an offer.
- Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents to the register.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to sections of your online application to register a managed fund offer.
- We offer file upload and web based services to help you file your managed fund data.