Providing managed fund data
We offer file upload (XLSX or CSV), and API options
Part of: Managed fund offers
You can provide fund data in 2 ways — by using the templates provided here for upload (XLSX (Excel) or CSV), or using our Application Programming Interfaces (API) web-based service.
Who can upload fund data
To upload fund data you must:
- have a RealMe® login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act.
Before you upload your fund data
Before you upload your fund data, we recommend you read these guides about delivering data, file formats and data requirements.
Using our templates
If you're uploading fund data through the Disclose Register you need to use our templates, which are available in 2 file formats (XLSX (Excel) and CSV).
General fund data template
Fund returns data template
Full portfolio holdings template
Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
APIs are technical web-based interfaces that allow your system to talk directly to the Disclose Register, sending and retrieving information automatically.
Filing fund updates and full portfolio holdings
Managers must file a fund update for each applicable fund within an offer.
Managers must also file full portfolio holdings — a list of the individual assets of a fund — for each applicable fund within an offer.
More 'Managed fund offers' guides:
- Managed fund offers registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an offer.
- Managed fund offer fees Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Filing fund updates Find out when to file fund updates for each fund within an offer.
- Filing full portfolio holdings Find out when to file full portfolio holdings for a fund within an offer.
- Filing annual confirmation notices Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Keeping managed fund offer details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed fund offer documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents to the register.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- Managed fund offers legislative reference guide These guides relate to sections of your online application to register a managed fund offer.