Registering or maintaining schemes or offers
- Managed investment schemes Find out about registering a scheme, and associated reporting and filing obligations.
- Managed fund offers Find out about registering an offer, and associated reporting and filing obligations.
- Other managed investment scheme (MIS) offers Find out about registering a scheme, and associated reporting and filing obligations.
- Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers Find out about registering debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers.
- Overseas issuers Find out about registering and updating an overseas offer, and your filing and reporting obligations.
- Filing documents with electronic signatures Find out what you need to know about submitting documents using an electronic signature.
Other help topics
You don't need to log in to search the Disclose Register.
Disclose Register fees and levies
Fees apply when performing some transactions through your organisation's online services account.
Managing your online services account
To register and maintain offers and schemes on the Disclose Register your organisation must have an online services account. You can control who has authority to access and use the account on your behalf.