All documents appearing on the Disclose Register need to be accepted by us. We may accept, request more information or reject the document so it's important you follow this guide.
Who can upload scheme documents
To upload scheme documents you must:
- have a RealMe® login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act.
Before you send us your documents
Review your documents before providing them to us and make sure:
- your document pages are legible and page numbers are consistent
- you're only including the information that's required.
Once your documents have been accepted by us, they're publicly available on the Disclose Register.
Document format requirements
- The maximum file size for all documents is 20MB per document.
- Where possible, make sure documents are word searchable.
- The file name you give to a document will be displayed on the register.
- Make sure you upload final versions, not drafts, of your documents.
- If you've submitted a maintenance task that requires our acceptance, wait for our acceptance before completing another maintenance task. You can make multiple changes in 1 maintenance task.
The Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014 specify page and word limits, and formats for some documents.