Registration fees, and levies paid to the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) are charged for each Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) within an offer.
Fees for debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
The fees shown below are effective from 1 July 2021.
|Service||Companies Office fee excl GST||FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total incl GST|
Register an offer (for each PDS within the offer)
Add a new PDS to an existing offer (for each new PDS within the offer)
File an annual confirmation notice (for each PDS open for applications on confirmation date within the offer)
|File financial statements (per set of statements)||$175||$65.22||$240.22||$276.25|
More 'Disclose Register fees and levies' guides:
- Information and documents to provide when registering an offer.
- Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Licensed Non-bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- Find out how to update details and documents for an offer.
- Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.