If you're licensed as a Non-Bank Deposit Taker (NBDT) and have a registered debt offer, you'll need to provide additional NBDT financial information to us at the end of your most recently completed quarter. We'll email you when these are due.
Once you provide the NDBT document to us you should receive a decision within 3 working days. When it’s accepted, we'll advise the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
Who can file NBDT information
To file NBDT financial information you must:
- have a RealMe login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act
We may need more information
If we're unable to accept the additional NBDT financial information, for example, an incorrect document has been uploaded or a document is not legible, we'll email you.
The In progress section of your Dashboard will show the status of your NBDT financial information as Revise.
We may not accept for some reason
Make sure you double-check all your information. If your additional NBDT financial information is rejected, you'll need to complete new additional NBDT financial information.
Filing additional NBDT information on time
You have 20 days to provide NBDT to us from the end of a quarter.
If the additional NBDT financial information isn't provided on time, we'll advise FMA that it's overdue.
We can't waive breaches or grant extensions in filing time. If you want to discuss late or overdue filing, contact FMA through their 'Ask a Question' online service.
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Information and documents to provide when registering an offer.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- When you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.