Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers are types of financial products. To register these on the Disclose Register, you need to complete our online application, ensure all participants exist on another register or directory, and send us your documents for acceptance.
Registering an offer
Make sure you have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application. You'll have 120 days to complete your application once you start.
Advising us of participants
Make sure your debt and equity securities, and derivatives offer participants exist on another register or directory.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you provide to us are complete and correct.
Financial Services Providers
Some participants to an offer will need to be registered as a Financial Service Provider and/or licensed to provide a specific financial service.
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- When you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Licensed Non-Bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.