Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers registration process
The details and documents you'll need to provide
Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers are types of financial products. To register these on the Disclose Register, you need to complete our online application, ensure all participants exist on another register or directory, and send us your documents for acceptance.
Registering an offer
Make sure you have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application. You'll have 120 days to complete your application once you start.
Advising us of participants
Make sure your debt and equity securities, and derivatives offer participants exist on another register or directory.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you provide to us are complete and correct.
Financial Services Providers
Some participants to an offer will need to be registered as a Financial Service Provider and/or licensed to provide a specific financial service.
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers fees Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Filing annual confirmation notices When you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Filing additional NBDT financial information Licensed Non-Bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- Keeping debt, equity and derivatives details up to date How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Uploading debt, equity and derivatives documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- Debt, equity and derivatives legislative reference guides These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.