Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers fees
Fees are charged for each PDS within an offer
Registration fees, and levies paid to the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) are charged for each Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) within an offer.
Fees for debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
The fees shown below are effective from 1 July 2022.
|Service||Companies Office fee excl GST||FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total incl GST|
Register an offer (for each PDS within the offer)
Add a new PDS to an existing offer (for each new PDS within the offer)
File an annual confirmation notice (for each PDS open for applications on confirmation date within the offer)
|File financial statements (per set of statements)||$175||$80||$255||$293.25|
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers registration process Information and documents to provide when registering an offer.
- Filing annual confirmation notices When you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Filing additional NBDT financial information Licensed Non-Bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- Keeping debt, equity and derivatives details up to date How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Uploading debt, equity and derivatives documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- Debt, equity and derivatives legislative reference guides These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.