Managers need to provide an annual confirmation notice to us when at least one PDS within the offer is open. This needs to be done no later than 13 months after the date the first PDS was registered, or the previous confirmation date.
Who can file a notice
To file an annual confirmation notice you must:
- have a RealMe® login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act.
You'll receive email reminders from us when your next confirmation notice is due. A filing fee will be payable.
All documents appearing on the Disclose Register must first be accepted by us. We aim to process all annual confirmation notices the day they are submitted, however this might not always be possible and may take up to 3 working days.
Once your annual confirmation notice has been accepted, it will be publicly available on the Disclose Register and we’ll advise the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
We may need more information
If we're unable to accept the annual confirmation notice, for example, an incorrect document has been uploaded or a document is illegible, we'll email you.
The In progress section of your Dashboard will show the status of your annual confirmation notice as Revise.
We may not accept for some reason
Make sure you double-check all your information. If your annual confirmation notice is rejected, you'll need to complete a new annual confirmation and pay a new registration fee.
Filing notices on time
If the annual confirmation notice isn't provided to us on time we'll advise the FMA that it's overdue.
We can't waive breaches or grant extensions in filing time. If you want to discuss late or overdue filing contact the FMA.
Changing a confirmation date
You can change your confirmation date as long as your new date doesn't exceed 13 months after the date the first PDS was registered, or the previous confirmation date.
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Information and documents to provide when registering an offer.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Licensed Non-Bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to your online application to register an offer.