Debt, equity and derivatives legislative reference guides
Legislation relating to your online application to register an offer
Help text in the Disclose Register will guide you when completing your online application to register debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers.
Refer to our disclaimer for more information.
More 'Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers' guides:
- Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers registration process Information and documents to provide when registering an offer.
- Debt and equity securities, and derivatives offers fees Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Filing annual confirmation notices When you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Filing additional NBDT financial information Licensed Non-Bank Deposit Takers with a registered offer must file additional financial information.
- Keeping debt, equity and derivatives details up to date How to update details and documents for an offer.
- Uploading debt, equity and derivatives documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise one that's no longer active.