Managed investment scheme fees
Online transactions for which you'll need to pay a fee
Part of: Disclose Register fees and levies
We don't charge any joining or maintenance fees for Disclose Register online services accounts, but you must pay a fee when performing some online transactions — for example, registering a scheme, filing an annual report or filing financial statements.
Fees that apply to managed investment schemes
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
The fees shown below are effective from 1 July 2022.
|Service||Companies Office fee
|FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total incl GST|
|Register a managed investment scheme||$673.91||N/A||$673.91||$775|
|File a scheme annual report||$239.13||N/A||$239.13||$275|
|File financial statements
(per set of statements)
More 'Disclose Register fees and levies' guides:
- Managed investment scheme registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering a scheme.
- Keeping managed investment scheme details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed investment scheme documents Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents including PDS.
- Filing annual reports Find out when you need to file an annual report for a scheme.
- Filing financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for a scheme.
- Cancelling managed investment schemes What happens if the FMA cancel's a scheme's registration.
- Managed investment scheme legislative reference guides These guides may assist you to complete your online application to register a scheme.