We don't charge any joining or maintenance fees for Disclose Register online services accounts, but you must pay a fee when performing some online transactions — for example, registering a scheme, filing an annual report or filing financial statements.
Fees that apply to managed investment schemes
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
The fees shown below are effective from 1 July 2022.
|Service||Companies Office fee
|FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total incl GST|
|Register a managed investment scheme||$673.91||N/A||$673.91||$775|
|File a scheme annual report||$239.13||N/A||$239.13||$275|
|File financial statements
(per set of statements)
More 'Disclose Register fees and levies' guides:
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering a scheme.
- Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents including PDS.
- Find out when you need to file an annual report for a scheme.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for a scheme.
- What happens if the FMA cancel's a scheme's registration.
- These guides may assist you to complete your online application to register a scheme.