Managed investment scheme legislative reference guides
Legislation relating to your online application to register a scheme
Part of: Managed investment schemes
Help text in the Disclose Register will guide you when completing your online application to register a managed investment scheme.
Legislative reference guides
Refer to our disclaimer for more information.
More 'Managed investment schemes' guides:
- Managed investment scheme registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering a scheme.
- Managed investment scheme fees Some online transactions, such as registering a scheme, have a fee attached.
- Keeping managed investment scheme details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed investment scheme documents Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents including PDS.
- Filing annual reports Find out when you need to file an annual report for a scheme.
- Filing financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for a scheme.
- Cancelling managed investment schemes What happens if the FMA cancel's a scheme's registration.