Cancelling managed investment schemes
The FMA can cancel a scheme's registration
Part of: Managed investment schemes
If the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) cancels your scheme, we'll email you.
Email the FMA if you have any questions about your scheme cancellation.
More 'Managed investment schemes' guides:
- Managed investment scheme registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering a scheme.
- Managed investment scheme fees Some online transactions, such as registering a scheme, have a fee attached.
- Keeping managed investment scheme details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed investment scheme documents Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents including PDS.
- Filing annual reports Find out when you need to file an annual report for a scheme.
- Filing financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for a scheme.
- Managed investment scheme legislative reference guides These guides may assist you to complete your online application to register a scheme.