Withdrawing or finalising offers
Withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active
Part of: Managed fund offers
Once an offer has been withdrawn or finalised on the Disclose Register, we'll advise the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
Who can withdraw or finalise an offer
To withdraw or finalise an offer you must:
- have a RealMe login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act.
Withdraw an offer before it opens
To withdraw an offer before it opens, log in to your organisation's online services account and follow these steps.
- Search for the offer you want to withdraw.
- Under the Offer maintenance services drop-down menu select Withdraw offer.
We'll advise the FMA that the offer has been withdrawn.
Finalise an offer
You should finalise an offer if all financial products have been cancelled, redeemed or forfeited, or if all of the obligations owing under the products have been discharged.
The offer must be closed for applications before you can finalise it. An offer is closed for applications if the offeror is no longer accepting applications for the financial products on offer.
To finalise an offer, log in to your organisation's online services account and follow these steps.
- Search for the offer you want to finalise.
- Under the Offer maintenance services drop-down menu select Finalise offer.
We'll advise the FMA that the offer has been finalised.
More 'Managed fund offers' guides:
- Managed fund offers registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an offer.
- Managed fund offer fees Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Filing fund updates Find out when to file fund updates for each fund within an offer.
- Filing full portfolio holdings Find out when to file full portfolio holdings for a fund within an offer.
- Filing annual confirmation notices Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Keeping managed fund offer details up to date Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Uploading managed fund offer documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents to the register.
- Managed fund offers legislative reference guide These guides relate to sections of your online application to register a managed fund offer.
- Providing managed fund data We offer file upload and web based services to help you file your managed fund data.