Help text in the Disclose Register will guide you when completing your online application to register a managed fund offer.
Legislative reference guide
Refer to our disclaimer for more information.
More 'Managed fund offers' guides:
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an offer.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- Find out when to file fund updates for each fund within an offer.
- Find out when to file full portfolio holdings for a fund within an offer.
- Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an offer.
- Find out how to update scheme details and documents.
- Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents to the register.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- We offer file upload and web based services to help you file your managed fund data.