Other MIS offers fees
Online transactions for which you'll need to pay a fee
Registration fees, and levies paid to the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) are charged for each Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) within an offer.
Fees that apply to other managed investment scheme offers
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
The fees shown below are effective from 1 July 2022.
|Service||Companies Office fee
|FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total
Register an offer
Add a new PDS to an existing offer
File an annual confirmation notice
File issuer financial statements
More 'Other managed investment scheme (MIS) offers' guides:
- Other MIS offers registration process Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an offer.
- Keeping other MIS offer details up to date How to update offer details and documents.
- Uploading other MIS offer documents Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Filing annual confirmation notices Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Filing manager financial statements Find out how and when to file financial statements for an offer.
- Withdrawing or finalising offers Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- Other MIS legislative reference guides These guides relate to sections of your online application to register an offer.