You need to register a managed investment scheme on the Disclose Register before you can make an offer under that scheme. The information you provide and all supporting documents must first be accepted by us.
Registering an other MIS offer
Make sure you have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application. You'll have 120 days to complete your application once you start.
Advising us of participants
You need to add all relevant participants when registering the underlying scheme.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you send us are correct and complete.
Financial Service Providers
Some participants to an offer will need to be registered as a Financial Service Provider and/or licensed to provide a specific financial service.
More 'Other managed investment scheme (MIS) offers' guides:
- Some online transactions, such as registering an offer, have a fee attached.
- How to update offer details and documents.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out how and when to file financial statements for an offer.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to sections of your online application to register an offer.