An overseas entity may be able to extend an offer that is registered in its home jurisdiction into NZ. This can be done under the Australian recognition regime, under the Asia Region Funds Passport regulations, or under an exemption that has been granted by the FMA.
Form to record a new overseas issuer
Forms for offers and offerors under the Australian recognition regime
Forms for offers and offerors under the Asia Region Funds Passport regulations
More 'Overseas issuers' guides:
- Find information about making offers under the Asia Region Funds Passport Regulations.
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an overseas offer.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an overseas offer, have a fee attached.
- How to update overseas offer details and documents.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents on the register.
- How and when to notify us of changes to an Australian offer or offeror.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an overseas offer.