Overseas offers into New Zealand
Offers under the Australian recognition regime
If you're an offeror making an offer under the Australian recognition regime, there are no fees payable to register your offer on the Disclose Register, and you're not required to register financial statements in New Zealand.
Offers under the Asia Region Funds Passport
Some online transactions, such as registering an overseas offer under the Asia Region Funds Passport, have a fee attached.
All fees are in NZ dollars (NZD).
The fees below above are effective from 1 July 2021.
|Service||Companies Office fee
|FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total
Register a foreign passport fund offer under the Asia Region Funds Passport
File an annual confirmation notice (for each open fund)
More 'Overseas issuers' guides:
- Find information about making offers under the Asia Region Funds Passport Regulations.
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an overseas offer.
- How to update overseas offer details and documents.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents on the register.
- How and when to notify us of changes to an Australian offer or offeror.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an overseas offer.
- Use these forms to give notice or record a new overseas issuer.