Under certain circumstances an overseas entity may be able to extend an offer into NZ. The offer must first be accepted for registration on the Disclose Register. To register an offer you must have authority to act for the issuer or manager making the offer.
Registering an overseas offer
Make sure you sure have all the information and documents you'll need to complete your online application.
Advising us of participants
Issuers must first exist on the list of overseas issuers or the Overseas Register.
The acceptance process
Make sure the information and documents you provide to us are correct and complete.
More 'Overseas issuers' guides:
- Find information about making offers under the Asia Region Funds Passport Regulations.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an overseas offer, have a fee attached.
- How to update overseas offer details and documents.
- Our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents on the register.
- How and when to notify us of changes to an Australian offer or offeror.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an overseas offer.
- Use these forms to give notice or record a new overseas issuer.