All documents appearing on the Disclose Register need to be first accepted by us. We may accept, request more information or reject the document, so it's important you follow this guide.
Who can upload offer documents
To upload offer documents you must:
- have a RealMe® login
- be a registered user of your organisation's online services account
- have authority to act.
Before you send us your documents
Review your documents before providing them to us and make sure that:
- your pages are legible, and page numbers are consistent
- you're only including the information that's required.
All documents appearing on the Disclose Register must first be accepted by us. We aim to process all updates the day they are submitted, however this might not always be possible and may take up to 3 working days.
Once your documents have been accepted, they're publicly available on the Disclose Register.
Document format requirements
- The maximum file size for all documents is 20MB per document.
- Where possible, make sure the documents are word searchable.
- The file name you give to a document will be displayed on the Register.
- Make sure you upload final versions, not drafts, of your documents.
- If you've submitted a maintenance task that requires our acceptance, wait for our acceptance before completing another maintenance task. You can make multiple changes in one maintenance task.
More 'Overseas issuers' guides:
- Find information about making offers under the Asia Region Funds Passport Regulations.
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an overseas offer.
- Some online transactions, such as registering an overseas offer, have a fee attached.
- How to update overseas offer details and documents.
- How and when to notify us of changes to an Australian offer or offeror.
- Find out when you need to file financial statements for an overseas offer.
- Use these forms to give notice or record a new overseas issuer.