Registration fees, and levies paid to the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) are charged for each Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) within an offer.
Fees that apply to other managed investment scheme offers
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
|Service||Companies Office fee|
|FMA levy excl GST||Total excl GST||Total|
Register an offer (for each PDS within the offer)
Add a new PDS to an existing offer (for each new PDS within the offer)
File an annual confirmation notice (for each PDS open for applications on confirmation date within the offer)
File issuer financial statements (per set of statements)
More 'Disclose Register fees and levies' guides:
- Find out what information and documents you need to provide when registering an offer.
- Find out how to update offer details and documents.
- Read our guidelines for preparing and uploading documents, including PDS.
- Find out when you need to file an annual confirmation notice for an offer.
- Find out how and when to file financial statements for an offer.
- Find out how to withdraw an offer before it opens, or finalise an offer that's no longer active.
- These guides relate to sections of your online application to register an offer.