The FMA levies on the Disclose Register increased on 1 July, and this affects the total fees you need to pay. This includes the levies for:
- filing financial statements under the Financial Market Conduct Act 2013 (FMC Act)
- lodging a product disclosure statement (PDS)
All fees are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and exclude GST.
|Service||Fee up to
30 June 2022
1 July 2022
|Financial statement filing under the FMC Act||$240.22||$255.00|
|Product Disclosure Statement per PDS or prospectus||$6,247.83||$7,047.83|
|Product Disclosure Statement per fund, multi-fund investment option, or life-cycle stage covered by the PDS||$1,261.74||$1,381.74|
Levy changes for our other registers
On 1 July 2022 there were FMA levy increases affecting transactions on a number of our other registers. Read our related news items for the:
- Companies Register
- Financial Service Providers Register
- Limited Partnerships Register
- Registers of building societies, credit unions and friendly societies
Background to these levy changes
The change is part of the Government’s plan to increase the FMA’s budget to help it fulfil its responsibilities as the financial markets’ regulator.
You can read more about the levy changes on the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment website.